- Program test and debug all web applications
- Design, develop, test and deploy web applications
- Uploading sites onto server and registering it with different search engines
- Coordinate with other designers and programmers to develop web projects
- Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems
- In case of system failure initiate periodic testing and implement contingency plans
- Develop appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks
- Support and assist in the upkeep and maintenance of websites
- Assume ownership of code throughout staging, development, testing and production
Explain what are the key responsibilities of a Web Developer?
Category: Web Developer Interview Questions.