17 TOP Eclipse Interview Questions and Answers PDF
MOST ASKED 17 TOP Eclipse Interview Questions and Answers PDF. Read 17 TOP Eclipse Interview Questions and Answers PDF for JOB INTERVIEW PDF for freshers & experienced candidates.
- Mention what is the classpath of a plugin in eclipse?
- Explain what is IDE? Name some Java IDE?
- Mention what are the differences between ‘Import-Package’ and ‘Require-Bundle’ in Eclipse?
- Explain what are activities you can do in Eclipse?
- Explain how can you hide menu contributed by other plugins?
- Explain how to access UI objects from a non-ui thread?
- Explain what is an eclipse modeling framework?
- Explain what is Shell and what is Display?
- Explain how to config a plugin to start automatically during platform starts up?
- Define Eclipse? What are the key Eclipse projects and technologies?
- Explain what are extension points?
- Explain how to fire a key event in the test code to make the program act as if a user pressed a key?
- Explain how can you generate JavaDoc documentation for your code?
- Explain how can you add a library to the classpath of a plug-in?
- What are the steps to change the JDK compliance level?
- Explain what is included in a Rich Client Platform?