30 TOP Embedded Systems Interview Questions and Answers PDF
Read now 30 TOP Embedded Systems Interview Questions and Answers PDF for JOB INTERVIEW PDF for freshers & experienced candidates
30 TOP Embedded Systems Interview Questions and Answers PDF List
- What is watchdog timer?
- What is semaphore?
- What is mutex?
- Can structures be passed to the functions by value?
- Why cannot arrays be passed by values to functions?
- Advantages and disadvantages of using macro and inline functions?
- What happens when recursion functions are declared inline?
- Scope of static variables?
- What is the difference between a ‘thread’ and a ‘process’?
- What is a Inode?
- What is pass by value and pass by reference? How are structure passed as arguments?
- What is difference between using a macro and a in line function?
- What is the volatile keyword used for?
- What are hard and soft Real time systems?
- What is a semaphore? what are the different types of semaphore?
- Write a constant time consuming statement lot finding out If a given number Is a power of 2?
- What are recursive functions? Can we make them in line?
- What is the size of the int, char and float data types?
- What does malloc do? What will happen if we have a statement like malloc(sizeof(0));
- What is meant by a forward reference in C?
- What is the order of calling for the constructors and destructors in case of objects of inherited classes?
- Explain the properties of a Object oriented programming language.
- What do you mean by interrupt latency?
- What typecast is applied when we have a signed and an unsigned int in an expression?
- How are variables mapped across to the various memories by the C compiler?
- What is a memory leak? What is a segmentation fault?
- What is ISR? Can they be passed any parameter and can they return a value?
- a=7; b=8; x=a++-b; printf(“%d”, x ); What does this code give as output?
- What are little endian and big endian types of storage? How can you identify which type of allocation a system follows?
- What is the scope of a function that is declared as static?
- What is the use of having the const qualifier?
- Why do we need a infinite loop in embedded systems development? What are the different ways by which you can code in a infinite loop?
- What is the difference between embedded systems and the system in which rtos is running?