35 TOP Agile Testing Interview Questions and Answers PDF
Read now 35 TOP Agile Testing Interview Questions and Answers PDF for JOB INTERVIEW PDF for freshers & experienced candidates
35 TOP Agile Testing Interview Questions and Answers PDF List
- As a tester what should be your approach when requirements change continuously?
- List out the pros and cons of exploratory testing (used in Agile) and scripted testing?
- Explain the difference between Extreme programming and Scrum?
- What is an epic, user stories and task?
- Explain what is re-factoring?
- Explain how you can measure the velocity of the sprint with varying team capacity?
- Mention the key difference between sprint backlog and product backlog?
- In Agile mention what is the difference between the Incremental and Iterative development?
- Explain what is Spike and Zero sprint in Agile? What is the purpose of it?
- What is test driven development?
- Prototypes and Wireframes are widely used as part of?
- Explain what is Application Binary Interface?
- Explain in Agile, burn-up and burn-down chart?
- Explain what is Scrum ban?
- What is story points/efforts/ scales?
- Explain what is tracer bullet?
- What is a test stub?
- What are the differences between RUP (Rational Unified Process) and Scrum methodologies?
- Why Continuous Integration is important for Agile?
- What testing is done during Agile?
- Explain what is Velocity in Agile?
- What are the qualities of a good Agile tester should have?
- Who are all involved in the Agile team?
- Mention in detail what are the role’s of Scrum Master?
- Mention what are the Agile quality strategies?
- Mention what are the Tools that can be useful for screenshots while working on Agile projects?
- Mention what are the advantages of maintaining consistent iteration length throughout the project?
- If a timebox plan needs to be reprioritized who should re-prioritise it?
- Mention what should a burndown chart should highlight?
- Mention what is the difference between Scrum and Agile?
- Mention what are the challenges involved in AGILE software development?
- When not to use Agile?
- Explain how can you implement scrum in an easy way to your project?
- Explain what does it mean by product roadmap?